Amidst a tropically decorated setting, island coco palms, and various tropical flowers, braided coco palm arch welcomes the bride and groom as they take their first step to a life of togetherness. With the exciting beat of the Maldivian drums, the ceremony commences to let the new chapter of your life story begin.
- Assistance of wedding coordinator
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Champagne toast
- A wedding cake for 2 to celebrate
- Flower bouquet for the bride and lapel flower for the groom
- Frangipani leis for bride and groom
- Tropically decorated ceremonial location
- Romantic evening turn down with flowers
- Romantic in-room floral aromatherapy bath prepared for the couple
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Wedding gift
- Photo album: 35 photos
- CD with digital images
- Available Extras:
- Digital video coverage of the ceremony
- Make up and hairstyling
- Choice of bouquets
- Selection of wedding cakes
Rates start from 2,500 USD
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and applicable bed tax.
The wedding is only symbolic in nature and not legal and valid.
Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of 2 days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half or full-board meal plans.
Wedding rings and bridal gowns to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
Cancellation Policy: 25 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations 1 week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.