Amidst a tropically decorated setting, island coco palms, and various tropical flowers, braided coco palm arch welcomes the bride and groom as they take their first step to a life of togetherness. With the exciting beat of the Maldivian drums, the ceremony commences to let the new chapter of your life story begin.
- Wedding celebrant and wedding coordinator
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Wedding girl
- Symbolic non-religious ceremony
- Tropically decorated wedding location
- Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
- A bottle of champagne to toast
- Single layered wedding cake
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere flower for the groom
- Evening turndown in your room with flowers liqueur and chocolates
- Floral bath ceremony set up in your room on the night of the wedding
- Symbolic wedding certificate
- Professional photographer for two hours (on-day photography of ceremony)
- Photo album with 36 photographs of 8x10” size and CD up to 100 digital images
|Rates start from||USD 3,190|
Price is subject to 10% service charge and all applicable government taxes.
The wedding is only symbolic in nature and not legal and valid.
Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of 2 days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half or full-board meal plans.
Wedding rings and bridal gowns to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
Cancellation Policy: 25 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations 1 week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.