Celebrate your Maldives wedding in unique style at a ceremonial location decorated with white silk and tropical flowers. Hear the sound of Maldivian drummers playing out a gentle beat as you walk down the aisle. Let the Bodu Katheeb (Island Chief) perform your wedding ceremony, and then toast your new life together with Champagne during a delicious beach-side barbecue dinner.
- 60-minute aromatherapy spa treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Tropically decorated ceremonial location
- Symbolic non-religious ceremony
- Maldivian Bodu Beru drummers to initiate the ceremony
- Flower bouquet for the bride and boutonniere for the groom
- Tropical welcome cocktail for the couple
- Maldivian celebrant
- Wedding girl
- Professional photographer for two hours (on-day photography of ceremony)
- Photo album with 36 photographs of 8x10” size and CD with up to 100 digital images
- Single layered wedding cake
- Symbolic wedding certificate and rings ritual
- Bottle of Champagne to toast and selection of chilled canapés
- Private romantic beach barbecue dinner
- Floral bath ceremony for the couple in the room
- Evening turndown with flowers, liqueur and chocolates
- Champagne breakfast on your in-room sundeck
- Assistance of wedding coordinator
|Rates start from||USD 3,828|
Price is subject to 10% service charge and all applicable government taxes.
The wedding is only symbolic in nature and not legal and valid.
Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of 2 days at the resort to ensure sufficient time for preparation.
Prices are exclusive of accommodation and half or full-board meal plans.
Wedding rings and bridal gowns to be supplied by the couple; alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available in Malé.
Cancellation Policy: 25 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations 1 week prior; 50% of the package rate will be charged for cancellations three days prior; 100 % of the package rate will be charged for cancellations one day prior.